This is the beach day you’ve been dreaming about— kicking back in your own private cabana to enjoy with your friends and family with a direct ocean view. All your beach day favorites are here: powdery sand, crystal clear tropical waters, ice-cold drinks and fresh food right off the grill. Take chill to the next level in a private cabana, complete with resort-style chaise lounges, a lush sectional sofa, complimentary towels, nearby snacks at Chill Grill, and a Cabana Attendant. If you’re looking for adventure, you’ll find shore excursions like jet skiing and snorkel tours nearby. You’re miles away from ordinary— but right in the center of ahh-mazing.
Space is limited. Reserve your cabana pre-cruise for the biggest savings, only available on Cruise Planner.
Pricing is per cabana and includes access for 8 people. Should you have a larger party, there is a charge of $50 per person for a maximum of 2 additional people. Please see Shore Excursion staff onboard to complete payment.
Night Prior to Perfect Day at CocoCay Port Day:
- You will receive a letter in your stateroom that includes your tickets, cabana number, and a Cabana Map to help you locate your cabana.
Perfect Day at CocoCay Port Day:
- Proceed to the Chill Island Cabana Concierge. The location is indicated on your Cabana Map.
- The Cabana Concierge will take your tickets and provide you with wristbands for your whole party.
- Your Cabana Attendant will then escort you to your private cabana, so you can kick back, relax and enjoy!
- Full-Day Rental: There’s plenty of room for you and your crew on 2 chaise lounges and a lush sectional sofa— plus a combination lock lid for storage and a USB outlet. Two floating mats and snorkeling gear available upon request
- Amenities: Your Cabana Attendant will provide you with towels and stock your cooler with a complimentary water bottle per person. Additional water bottles will be available for charge.
- Food & Drinks: Peruse the menu that’s in your cabana upon arrival for complimentary bites from Snack Shack. Pre-purchased Beverage Packages can be redeemed. For guests without pre-purchased Beverage Packages - not to worry - alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are available for purchase. Your Cabana Attendant will take your food and beverage orders, and serve you throughout the day.
- Snack Shack operating hours: 11am until 45 minutes before all onboard.
What to Bring:
- SeaPass card
- Phone charger
- If you’d like to tip your Cabana Attendant for their stellar service, don’t forget to bring cash with you.
What to Wear:
- Hat and sunglasses
- Tram service runs every 15 minutes, all day, and includes five stops: Arrivals Plaza (near Thrill Waterpark), South Beach, Coco Beach Club, Oasis Lagoon and Chill Island.
- Dedicated Pier Tram runs continuous service between the ship and Arrivals Plaza.
- Accessible trams are available on regular rotation throughout the island.
- Guests can also walk from ship to Arrivals Plaza. Walk from Arrivals Plaza to Chill Island is 10 minutes.
- Beach access wheelchairs available throughout the island on a first come first serve basis.
- Pricing is per cabana, not per person.
- Perfect Day at CocoCay WiFi available with VOOM purchase.
- Maximum eight guests per Cabana.
- Avoid alcohol before water activities.
- Guest must be 21 years old to consume alcohol.