Take a high-speed ride as a passenger on a wave jet tour around CocoCay and the Berry Islands. Enjoy a 50 minute adventure touring stunning sights from your Sea Doo Craft. (Passenger booking must be reserved in conjunction with a driver.)
• Sea-Doo Personal Watercraft: Experience the exhilaration of the ocean breeze in your hair on a thrilling watercraft ride.
• Cruise CocoCay: See the best CocoCay sights and landmarks.
• Safety Instructions: Both you and your driver will be briefed on water safety and the operation of the water vehicle.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Aqua shoes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Drivers and passengers must reserve bookings separately.
• This booking is for passengers only.
• Passenger booking must be reserved in conjunction with a driver.
• Maximum one driver and one passenger per personal watercraft.
• No alcohol can be consumed before the tour.
• Passengers between ages 10 to 15 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian 18 years of age or older.
• Maximum combined weight must not exceed 375 lbs.
• Women who are pregnant should not select this tour.
• All participants must speak and understand English.
• Lockers available for rent
• Wetsuits available for rent
• All minors must be accompanied onto the island and have the parent or legal Guardian complete the waiver form.