Take a ride on the wild side! Roar down the side of the mountain on a thrilling alpine coaster ride through a series of dips, waves and curves. Enjoy the breathtaking beauty of Labadee from the beach on Santa Maria's lookout mountain as you reach 680 feet. Then, swoosh down 30 miles per hour racing through 360-degree turns.
• Dragon’s Tail Coaster: Take a thrilling ride on an alpine coaster and enjoy the breathtaking view of Labadee from 680 feet.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Change of clothes
• Towel (from ship)
• Insect repellent
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour - particularly tours categorized as "strenuous".
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Children between the ages of 5 and 11 may ride with their parent/guardian.
• Total ride time is approximately 3-5 minutes.
• Purchase a ticket and take a person along in your cart for free!
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.