Take a ride on the wild side! Experience the thrill of riding the Dragon's Tail Coaster through a series of dips, waves and curves, with single-ride access. Roar down the side of the mountain on this thrilling alpine coaster ride. Once you reach 680 feet, marvel at the view before turning and whooshing down at 30 miles per hour.
• Dragon's Tail Coaster: Experience the thrill of Dragon's Tail Coaster through a series of dips and curves, with single-ride access.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Insect repellent
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Light clothing
• Long hair in bun. Pony tails not permitted.
• No loose fluttering clothing.
• Purchase a ticket and you can take a person along in your cart for free!
• Children between the ages of 5 and 11 may ride with their parent/guardian.
• Total ride time is approximately 3-5 minutes.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour - particularly tours categorized as "strenuous".
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Maximum Combined Weight 360 lbs per cart.
• Coaster Staff reserves the right to adjust maximum weight requirements due to current weather conditions at any time before or during the tour.
• Minimum height to ride alone is 54 inches.
• Minimum height to be a passenger is 38 inches.
• Drivers must have full use of both arms. Ability to operate brakes must be demonstrated successfully to take part.
• All minors must be accompanied onto the island and have the parent or legal Guardian complete the waiver form.
• Under 16 years of age must be accompanied by parent, legal guardian or a responsible adult 18 years or older.
• Pregnant guests should not participate.