Explore the historical sights of Cádiz in a comfortable motor coach before relishing the region’s incredible flavors with a tasting in a local winery. Travel alongside an informative guide through the oldest continuously inhabited city in Spain, viewing its notable monuments and Baroque-style cathedral. Admire waterfront views of castles and coastline. Tour the vineyards and cellars of Barbadillo Winery, where you will sample their distinguished white wine.
THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
• Commentated Drive: See the notable monuments and Baroque-style cathedral of Cádiz while traveling via coach alongside an informative guide.
• Wine Tasting: Roam the sprawling vineyards, tour the ageing cellars and sample distinguished white wine at Barbadillo Winery.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• The insurance of guides and drivers does not cover assisting guests with limited mobility on or off vehicles nor up or down stairs.