Visit an award-winning winery, followed by a stroll along Lake Bolsena, a picturesque crater lake. Your half-day journey includes a panoramic drive in the Etruscan countryside to Montefiascone where you?ll visit the Antica Cantina winery and try three of their wines along with local snacks. Then head to Marta, a small fishing and agricultural village that descends gently to the shores of Lake Bolsena. Spend time exploring the quaint village?s narrow streets and magnificent clock tower.
• Panoramic drive: Discover the rich beauty of the Etruscan countryside on your way to the town of Montefiascone.
• Antica Cantina winery: Sample three of the famous local wines, accompanied by local products like bruschetta, ham and other typical snacks.
• Marta: Explore this charming village perched on a hill along the shore of picturesque Lake Bolsena.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• The drive to/from Montefiascone is about an hour each way.
• This tour is not appropriate for guests with limited mobility.
• Guests must be able to negotiate several the steps at the winery.
• Guests may encounter uneven and cobblestoned surfaces in Marta.
• Guests needing special assistance must be accompanied by an able-bodied companion.
• Guests will be offered red wine, white wine, and mineral water at the winery, as well as an assortment of bruschetta, ham, and other local products.
• The order of the tour may be reversed, depending on traffic or local conditions.
• On Sundays and public holidays, most shops will be closed; only souvenir shops will be open.