Explore a rich underwater world on a two-tank dive in the waters off Bodrum. The warmth and superb clarity of the Mediterranean Sea of the region make this tour perfect for newly certified and advanced divers alike.
Depart from the port by boat with your PADI-qualified local dive instructor for an introduction to the area’s wonderful marine life. At the Big Reef, spot octopuses, eels, vibrant small fish, huge groupers, barracudas and more. Plus see pieces of broken amphora, shipwrecks and other remains of ancient civilizations. When exploring the Small Reef, you’ll also encounter varieties of multicolored fish and a wonderful array of other marine life.
Light snacks and soft drinks are on hand to keep you going throughout your dive. And all gear is provided, including wetsuit, snorkel, mask and full diving equipment. Just bring proof of dive certification — and, of course, your sense of adventure.
• Four-hour adventure: Explore a colorful underwater world in the warm, clear Mediterranean Sea off the shores of Bodrum.
• Big Reef: See a vast array of marine life, pieces of broken amphora, shipwrecks and other remains of ancient civilizations.
• All gear provided: Wetsuit, snorkel, mask and full diving equipment included; be sure to bring proof of dive certification.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
• Extra T-shirt or change of clothes
What to Wear:
• Swimsuit and cover-up or light clothing
• Tour is for certified divers only. Certified divers need to bring their PADI or CMAS cards or other proof of certification, including a log book.
• Waiver release forms must be signed and medical conditions must be disclosed. Bring your C-card.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Participants under 18 years old must be accompanied on the diving tour by a responsible adult 21 years of age or older.
• Dive instructor will choose the area for the dive, depending on weather conditions.
• Maximum weight required for participation is 260 pounds, if weight exceeds more than 260 pounds, consent must be given by dive instructor.
• Guest will have the option to select a one tank or two tank dive. The two tank divers will be in the water first.