Cruise through the beautiful Madeira coast on an unforgettable whale and dolphin safari. After a short introduction provided by marine biologists, enjoy your boat ride with a full coastal view of the mid-ocean island, alongside the sea's largest and most lovable creatures. See how many majestic mammals and wandering sea birds you can spot, some of which can't be seen anywhere else in the world.
• Whales and Dolphins: See these gorgeous creatures frolicking in their natural habitat, courtesy of Madeira's mid-ocean location.
• Panoramic Views: See the stunning island of Madeira from the observation boat.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes with non-slip soles
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Tour participation is extremely limited.
• Minimum age required is 6 years.