Immerse yourself in Gijon’s dynamic sports culture as you spend an active day competing in a soccer and paddle tennis tournament. Gather your family and friends into a team of five players and take to the field for a sprightly pro-style Soccer 5 tournament, where you’ll score as many goals as possible to become champions. Battle opponents in padel tennis, a racquet sport played extensively in Spain on small enclosed courts, both indoors and outdoors.
• Soccer 5: Compete in five-on-five soccer games, where you’ll score as many goals as possible to become champions.
• Paddle Tennis: Battle opponents during matches of this racquet sport, which is played extensively in Spain on small enclosed courts.
• Group Tournament: Team up with family and friends to take on opponents in a pro-style soccer and padel tennis tournament.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Sports footwear
• Change of clothes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Soccer balls, soccer training vests, padel tennis balls and paddles will be provided.
• Lockers and changing rooms are available onsite.