Lounge for three carefree hours under the timeless Cretan sun in an unspoiled, peaceful atmosphere. Located just a few miles from Chania, the village of Agioi Apostoloi awaits, with three public beaches offering warm, shallow waters unaffected by the strong north winds that trouble other spots. Grab a beverage from the small canteen that serves each beach, gaze up at the small church that sits atop the mountain and ponder - just what could be better?
• Agioi Apostoloi: Discover this gem of a village, with three successive sandy coves unaffected by the strong meltemia - winds.
• Rustic Charm: Devoid of glitz and glamour, each beach has a small, makeshift canteen selling refreshments and snacks.
• Free Time: Forget the world for approximately three hours, and do as you please at an idyllic waterfront setting
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash (Euros) /credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (available onboard ship)
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Comfortable shoes
• Swimsuit under light cover-up
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Foreign currencies and credit cards not accepted at beach.
• Nude sunbathing and swimming not permitted at this family beach.
• No lifeguard on duty. Swimming is at guest's own risk.
• Drive to/from pier approximately 20 minutes each way.
• No shuttle service.
• Guests failing to meet return coach are responsible for finding their own way back to ship.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.