Soak up the eternal Cretan sun for three delicious hours in a family-friendly setting. Enjoy a short transfer from port to Agia Marina Costa Costa Beach, where ribbons of gentle waves lap a soft, sandy shore. Take a dip in the clear water, unwind under the warm rays and convince yourself that the faint sound off in the distance is not a siren's song.
• Cretan Beach: Enjoy three spectacular hours at an idyllic seaside getaway with calm, shallow waters along beautiful shoreline.
• Agia Marina Costa Costa: Soak up the Mediterranean sun and explore the shops and markets lining the beach.
• Chania Town: After the beach, enjoy an hour of free time to explore, shop, or dine in the city.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash (Euros)/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (available onboard ship)
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Comfortable shoes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• No lifeguard on duty. Swimming is at guest's own risk.
• Lounge chairs available for rental.
• Foreign currencies and credit cards not accepted at beach.
• Nude sunbathing and swimming not permitted at this family beach
• No shuttle service.
• Guests failing to meet return coach are responsible for finding their own way back to ship.