Add some relaxation to your vacation with a splendid day spent under the Mediterranean sun along Cala Conta, one of Ibiza’s most famous beaches. A scheduled motor coach escort will transfer you to and from the beach, where you’ll spend approximately four hours enjoying the seaside oasis at your leisure. Situated on Ibiza’s western tip, Cala Conta offers a picturesque oceanfront escape back dropped by rocky coastline and rolling sand dunes. Here you can sunbathe along the shore or swim in shallow, turquoise waters. Splash around the shoreline atop the ocean’s sandy bottom, or bring your snorkel gear and venture beyond. Explore the area’s hidden coves or relax in a local restaurant, where you can savor lunch and cocktails while overlooking the dazzling Mediterranean.
• Cala Conta: Located along Ibiza’s western tip, this seaside oasis is among the island’s most famous stretches of sand.
• Free Time: Enjoy approximately four hours along the shore, where you can sunbathe or swim in crystal clear waters.
• Scheduled Transfers: Soak up the Mediterranean’s sun, sand and spectacular scenery before being conveniently escorted back to port.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Aqua shoes or beach sandals
• Change of clothes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 150 yards over flat and sandy surfaces.
• Guest must be able to walk and swim on their own.
• This tour is not appropriate for guests with limited mobility.
• Please note that this is not a shuttle service, if you should miss the scheduled departure from the beach, it will be your responsibility and own expense to return to the ship.
• Bus company does not allow guests to sit with wet clothing.
• Beach tour is subjected to weather conditions.
• Tides could bring seaweed (algae), compromising the clear water.