Let your senses be tantalized by the incredible flavors of Turkey on a tour that lands you in a countryside chateau for a winery tasting and chef-prepared lunch. Delight in a panoramic drive through rural Turkish landscapes en route to the Seven Sages Vineyard, a charming stone chateau and winery set amidst beautiful countryside. Join the resident wine expert for a tour of the winery’s state-of-the-art facilities, where you’ll learn the 6,000-year history of Turkish wine and view the on-site winemaking process — from growing and picking grapes to fermenting and bottling wine. Sample an assortment of locally produced red and white varietals paired with regional cheeses. Then hop in the kitchen with a master chef for an engaging culinary demonstration on the key ingredients and techniques used in cooking authentic Turkish dishes. Afterwards you’ll savor the chef’s most delectable creations, with a meal featuring Tarhan soup, bulgur rolls, a seasonal salad, beef casserole, stuffed grape leaves, lamb shank, lavender brulee, plus coffee and tea. Once you’ve had your fill of Turkish cuisine you’ll be transported back to port.
• Vineyard Tour: Learn about Turkey’s renowned wine heritage while viewing the state-of-the-art facilities at Seven Sages Vineyards.
• Wine Tasting: Tantalize your palate with a selection of locally produced red and white varietals paired with regional cheeses.
• Turkish Cuisine: Watch a stimulating culinary demo led by a local chef before savoring a meal that features regional delicacies.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 200 yards and navigate 40 steps.
• Guests need to watch their step at all times in order to avoid injuries.
• This tour is not suitable for guests with mobility issues.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Consider dietary restrictions and food allergies when selecting tour.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.