Adventure-seekers, this tour is for you! See stunning examples of Montenegro's historical and natural heritage when you visit Lipa Cave. This cave is one of the biggest in Montenegro. It begins in the village of Lipa and extends all the way to the mountains that sit above the Adriatic Sea. Your tour leaves Kotor and proceeds on a scenic 90-minute drive that passes beautiful landscapes and magnificent churches from the 12th and 15th centuries. Your adventure will begin in the parking lot upon your arrival at Lipa Cave. A tourist train picks you up and takes you to the cave?s entrance. Your well-trained, local guide welcomes you and provides you with a coat, a helmet, and a lamp before accompanying you into the long tunnel that leads to the enchanting underworld. You?ll explore old trails, wide passageways, and large chambers, and discover a river, lakes and pools. You?ll continue along a trail from Njego? Hall towards a point called Gusle. As you proceed deeper into the cave, you?ll notice how the different forms and sizes of the stalactites and stalagmites become more impressive. After your tour, spend 45 minutes of free time visiting restaurants and shops before returning to Kotor.
• Lipa Cave: Enjoy a walking tour that takes you deep into a cave filled with magnificent stalactites and stalagmites.
• Scenic drive: Ride along Budva Riviera and view magnificent panoramic views of numerous seaside villages.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Warm clothes
• Wind/water resistant jacket
• The caves temperatures vary between 10 and 12 °C.
• Guests walk asphalt, cobblestone and paved paths.
• Guests may walk in mud and slippery trails.
• Pregnant women and guest with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Guests with mobility issues should not select this tour.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• No exposed shoulders or knees.
• No tank tops or shorts.