Hop in the driver’s seat of a two-person Bugxter Buggy and get ready for a two-hour road trip unlike any other. You’ll kick off the adventure in the elegant seaside resort town of Deauville, where you’ll meet up with a highly trained crew of guides. Engage in a safety briefing and overview on how to operate your easy-to-drive buggy, which is a hybrid between a go-kart and a 4x4 vehicle. Then hit the road and steer your way from one of France’s most prestigious seaside havens, past quaint villages, and through the Normandy countryside of Pays d’Auge, a rural enclave known for its half-timbered houses, apple orchards, stud farms and cheese producers. Once back in town, you’ll stop in a restaurant by Deauville’s famous shoreline to rev up your energy with French crepes. This is one exhilarating journey you won’t want to miss.
• Bugxter Buggy: Take the wheel of a two-person buggy that’s a hybrid between a go-kart and a 4x4 vehicle.
• Pays d’Auge: Enjoy a two-hour road trip from seaside Deauville through the farm-laden Normandy countryside of this rural region.
• Refreshments: Refuel your energy with French crepes in a local restaurant near the chic beachfront of Deauville.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Driver’s License
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Weather-appropriate clothing
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• Guest must be of legal age to drive. (18 years old)