Strap on your running shoes and get ready for an on-foot journey through the seaside town of Le Havre. You’ll head out with a friendly and professional sports coach, who will maintain a pace that’s in sync with the group and lead you along a 10-kilometer course. Journey from Le Havre’s bustling cityscapes, across sandy beaches, and then to the top of the area’s tallest hill overlooking the city and harbor. Take a breather for about 30 minutes to enjoy the view and refuel your energy with light refreshments before running your way back to the ship. This is a high-energy adventure that adds some adrenaline to your European vacation.
• Guided Run: Head out with a professional sports coach who will maintain a group pace along a 10-kilometer course.
• Scenic Route: Travel on foot past bustling cityscapes, across sandy shorelines, and to the top of the area’s tallest hill.
• Refreshment Break: Enjoy a spectacular view and rejuvenate your energy with light refreshments before running back to your ship.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Running shoes
• Wind/water resistant jacket
• Weather-appropriate clothing for running
• Guests must be able to run approximately 10 kilometers (10,940 yards) over 2 hours.
• This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
• This tour will operate under all weather conditions.
• Guests must be able to provide a medical certificate or sign a waiver to participate in this tour.
• Guests must be at least 18 years old.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.