Delight in breathtaking coastal and mountainous scenery as you travel alongside a guide via 4WD vehicles through Lisbon's outlying villages bordering the Sintra Mountains. Admire dazzling blue waters while journeying through seaside yachting town Cascais and nearby Guincho Beach, a popular spot for surfers. Stop at the awe-inspiring Cabo da Roca, a rocky, cliff-lined cape overlooking the ocean. Explore Sintra's charming streets independently, with its cozy cafes and magnificent castle.
• Scenic Drive: Ride alongside a guide in 4WD vehicles along Lisbon's picturesque coast, passing seaside villages and Guincho Beach.
• Sintra: Roam village streets at your own pace, seeing 19th-century Romantic architecture, charming cafes, and the enormous castle.
• Cabo de Roca: Experience Europe’s Westernmost point with its panoramic views of the ocean.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Light clothing
• Appropriate weather gear (optional)
• Pregnant women and guests with hip/back problems must not select this tour.
• The amount of walking is at guests' discretion over uneven surfaces and few steps.
• You will travel in off road vehicles 6 or 8 seater configurations.
• The vehicles used are classic 4X4 models non-air conditioned.