Explore Lisbon, both on the road and on the water, via amphibious vehicle. Take a panoramic drive through Lisbon?s Old Quarter, passing the commanding Commerce Square and Liberty Avenue. At Belém, try a scrumptious, custard cream pastry crafted from a secret recipe from the Jeronimos monks, followed by free time on your own. Then your vehicle enters the water, floating down the Tagus River, where you?ll see the famous Belem Tower, Jeronimos Monastery and more.
• Extraordinary two-hour guided tour: See Lisbon via amphibious vehicle, taking you through city streets and along the Tagus River.
• Belém: Try a famous cream pastry, plus enjoy some free time on your own to shop and explore.
• Jeronimos Monastery: In the 16th century, the monks? prayed for the king and offered spiritual guidance to navigators and sailors.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Wind/water resistant jacket
• Guest can expect to walk up to .3 miles on varied surfaces, including cobblestones.
• The vehicles used on this tour cannot accomodate walking sticks or collapsible wheelchairs.
• Steps to enter and exit the amphibious vehicle are very steep.