Spend your time in Malaga relaxing and playing on one of the most well-known beaches along the Costa del Sol. Bajondillo Beach, located in the resort town Torremolinos, is just half an hour away from port. Once a humble fishing village, Torremolinos was the first town in this area to be developed for tourism and led the area’s tourist boom in the mid-20th century. Don’t miss your opportunity to swim in clear waters and play in welcoming waves. Or rent a sun lounger and giant umbrella and relax on the beautiful white sand, taking advantage of some me time on the beach before heading back to the ship.
• Approximately a five-hour beach break: Relax and play on a Bajondillo Beach, one of the prettiest along the Costa del Sol.
• Beach gear available: Rent a sun lounger or giant umbrella for a more comfortable time on the beach.
• Tourism heritage: Once a small fishing village, Torremolinos led the area’s tourist boom in the 1950s and 1960s.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Bottle of water
• Towel (from ship)
What To Wear:
• Swimsuit and cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Flip-flops or water shoes
• Change of clothes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• This excursion is not wheelchair accessible.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
• Guest must be of legal age to consume alcohol.