Take the plunge and head for Aqualand Waterpark in Torremolinos for a wet and wild day. Enjoy twisting, turning and splashing as you shoot down waterslides and splash in pools, including a giant wave pool — it’s exhilarating fun for the whole family. Dare each other to zoom down the Boomerang, a particularly steep drop that has you sliding back and forth. Or try the Kamikaze, the highest waterslide in Europe, which will leave you breathless and ready to relax in one of the Jacuzzis.
Kids can enjoy scaled-down waterslides and a variety of spouting water jets in designated areas just for them. When it’s time to take a break, lunch, snacks and drinks are available for purchase in several places within the park. Sun loungers and umbrellas are for rent, should you wish to relax in the shade. If you want to store your valuables, lockers are also available for rent.
• Full day of fun: Find enough thrills, spills and splashes at Aqualand, a wet, wild playground for the whole family.
• Water features galore: Take your pick from wave pools, vertical drops, rapids and side-by-side slippery lanes ready for racing.
• Kids’ area: Children have their own zone, with swimming pools, water slides, soft lanes and lots of super squirters.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
• Swimsuit and cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Flip-flops or water shoes
• Change of clothes
•This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
• T-shirts and inflatable armbands should not be worn while on the waterslides.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
• Guest must be of legal age to consume alcohol.