Don your helmet, hop on your mountain bike and enjoy an exhilarating ride on the highest active volcano in Europe. Thrill has you pedal along the northern side of imposing Mt. Etna, cycling over rugged, lava-covered terrain. Enjoy more than three hours of pedaling the slopes of this very active volcano. Look out for eruptions from the four summit craters or from fissures and old craters along the mountainside. Midway through your adventure, break for water, soft drinks and a well-deserved cannoli.
• Mountain bike adventure: Enjoy an exhilarating mountain bike ride on Mt. Etna, the highest active volcano in Europe.
• Keep a look out: Watch for eruptions from the summit craters or from fissures and old craters along the mountainside.
• Fun fact: The Greeks believed that Vulcan, the god of fire and metalwork, had his workshop in Mt. Etna.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Change of clothes (optional)
• Bottle of water
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Closed-toe walking shoes or sneakers
• Cycle shorts
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Tour is not wheelchair accessible.
• This tour is not available for people with walking difficulties or the visually or hearing impaired.
• Guests should be experienced mountain bike riders or feel confident on a mountain bike.
• Guests must be familiar with hand brakes and riding downhill.
• Helmets are provided and mandatory.