Spend five full hours of fun and sun on fabulous Palma Nova beach. With its fine white sand and clear waters, it’s one of the prettiest beaches on the island. Feel like you’re in paradise as you admire your Mallorcan surroundings and sip on a cool cocktail and enjoy a snack from the bar. Rent a sun lounger, umbrella or hammock and relax and soak up some rays. Or, for a nominal fee, join in some of the water sports available. Magaluf, with its variety of lively bars, restaurants and clubs, is a just a short walk away on Mallorca’s southeast shore. Be sure to bring euros, though, as foreign currency and credit cards are not accepted.
• Palma Nova Beach: Enjoy the fine sands and clear waters of this popular family-friendly beach, Mallorca-style.
• Beach Amenities: A small cash bar, lounge chairs and umbrellas rentals, watersport activities, restrooms and showers.
• Magaluf: If you have time for strolling, check out neighboring Magaluf, known as a party beach.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
• Change of clothes
What To Wear:
• Swimsuit and cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Water shoes or flip-flops
• Travel time to/from the pier is half an hour each way.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• No facilities are included in the tour, such as sun loungers, umbrellas and hammocks; being peak season, guests may not find availability of these facilities on the beach.
• Guests should bring Euros for purchases and rentals - credit cards and foreign currencies are not accepted.
• Bring a change of clothes, as guests are not allowed to get on the coach with wet swimsuit/clothing.
• If guests miss the scheduled departure from the beach, it will be their responsibility and at their own expense to return to the ship.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
• Guest must be of legal age to consume alcohol.