Spend half the day on a water safari for the whole family, a tour that won a 2015 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence. Begin with a boat ride to a place near Dragonera, a beautiful island resort. There you’ll find something exciting for everyone, whether it’s cliff jumping, snorkeling or even dressing up and swimming in mermaid suits. Don an Easybreath mask for enhanced snorkeling. And don’t miss the chance to explore on a BondRider underwater scooter (additional fees will apply and must be paid directly at the venue). It’s the only BondRider experience in the Mediterranean — an unforgettable underwater adventure. Refreshments including soft drinks, beer and wine are available during the whole tour, and sandwiches as well as finger food and snacks are available aboard the boat.
• Water safari: Go cliff jumping, snorkeling or even swimming in mermaid suits; Explore on a BondRider underwater scooter (extra).
• Exclusive BondRider experience: This unforgettable underwater adventure is the only BondRider experience available in the Mediterranean (additional fees will apply and must be paid directly at the venue).
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
What To Wear:
• Swimsuit and cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Comfortable shoes (for catamaran)
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• BondRider and diving: Children under 10 years old may not participate; water safari component not suitable for pregnant women and guests with recent neck or back injury, heart conditions, asthma, epilepsy, claustrophobia or insulin-dependent diabetes.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities; no one under the influence of alcohol and drugs may participate.
• Guest must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• This tour may be cancelled in the event of poor weather conditions.
• This tour is non- refundable 24 hours prior to commencement of tour.