On your mark, get set … rev up your adventure engine and get ready to “live the dream” with a guided tour of the world-renowned Ferrari Museum in Maranello. Explore the illustrious history behind one of the world’s most recognized luxury car brands while browsing Formula 1 themed exhibits, simulators and photography installations. Watch educational films, browse “pit stop row,” and view an impressive collection of vintage cars. Then enjoy an exclusive shuttle bus tour of the Fiorano Test Track, where you’ll get an up-close view of the circuit where Ferrari has performed its road and competition car testing since 1972. A ride down Viale Enzo Ferrari avenue lands you an exterior glimpse of the factory complex where the prancing horse cars are built. Back at the museum you’ll have nearly an hour of free time to shop for souvenirs or grab lunch on your own before heading out on the road and back to your ship.
• Ferrari Museum: Explore the history behind the luxury car brand while browsing Formula 1 themed exhibits, simulators and photography.
• Fiorano Test Track: Enjoy an exclusive bus tour of the circuit where Ferrari has performed its car testing for decades.
• Factory Complex: Take a ride down Viale Enzo Ferrari avenue past the factory complex where these exquisite vehicles are built.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests must be able to climb 50 steps to reach upper museum levels.
• This tour is accessible for guests that use wheelchairs, provided they are not confined to their chair and they are able to negotiate steps to get on and off the coaches.
• During the shuttle bus tour to the Fiorano track and the factory complex, guests cannot get off the bus, take photographs or video footage.
• The tour to the Fiorano Track and the factory complex may be changed/cancelled at any time, according to the engagements of the Fiorano track and/or the factory, which may be notified even a few moments before the beginning of any tour.
• If you want to test the Ferrari simulator, please consider a 25 euro fee, which is not included in the tour price.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• The drive to and from Maranello is approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes each way.