Spend the day exploring Loro Park, the most visited zoo in Spain. Around every corner you turn, you’ll discover exotic birds, unique mammals, colorful marine life, and much more. Explore the park grounds and encounter the world’s most varied parrot collection – over 4,000 parrots call the park home. You’ll also enjoy several shows and attractions, including the world’s largest indoor penguin exhibition, Europe’s longest shark tunnel, and Europe’s largest dolphin show pool.
• Explore the famous Loro Park, a 13.5-hectare zoo located on the outskirts of Puerto de la Cruz on Tenerife.
• Discover an extensive reserve of animal and plant species, including tigers, chimps, caimans, jaguars, and a giant turtle.
• Enjoy one of the park’s incredible shows, featuring sea lions, dolphins, killer whales, and parrots.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Credit card/Cash
• Sun protection
• Bottled water
What To Wear:
• Hats and Sunglasses
• Walking Shoes
• The air-conditioned coach is equipped with safety belts that must be worn while the coach is underway.
• The Orquidario at Loro Park is currently undergoing renovation and will remain closed to visitors until further notice.