Visit the Spanish Galician wine-making region and learn about, taste and appreciate the excellence of Albarino wines. You'll tour the Agro de Bazan Winery, and the Gran Bazan Cellar, getting to know the history of intensely aromatic Albarino grapes, and the development of the wine industry in the region. Before heading back to the ship, you'll stop by the Parador in the historic art district of Cambados for a wine tasting event.
• Albarino Grapes: Wines from these grapes make excellent pairings with seafood, dubbing the wine as "wine from the sea".
• Agro de Bazan Winery: Take a tour and learn about the aromatic grapes grown in Galicia.
• Parador Wine Appreciation: Enjoy a tasting of Albarino wines, courtesy of your hosts.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Cash/Credit cards
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately three-fourths of one mile during 1-1/2 hours over even and cobblestone surfaces with some steps at the cellars.
• Tour sequence may vary.
• The drive to/from the port is approximately 1 hour each way.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Photo ID may be requested.