Pedal your way through Valencia on a bike adventure and city tour. After a panoramic drive through the city, you will begin at Paseo de la Pechina and pedal through Turia Gardens to the Serranos Bridge and Towers. Your guided route passes Trinity Convent, Fine Arts Museum, Royal Gardens and Royal Bridge. Cross De La Mar Bridge, and pass the Music Hall for a view of City of Arts and Science, a stunning architectural complex.
• Bike Valencia: Your 3-hour bike tour includes safety equipment and instructions, with knowledgeable guides in the lead.
• City Panorama: See major landmarks with commentary from your guides on the way to Paseo de la Pechina.
• Pedal Tour: Enjoy the sights of Valencia as you cycle past impressive historical buildings and modern cultural gems.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Bottled water
What To Wear:
• Loose, weather appropriate clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour - particularly tours categorized as "strenuous".
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Pregnant women and guess with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Guests must be able to cycle approximately 3 miles over flat surfaces during approximately 3 hours.
• Guests should be comfortable using hand brakes and be confident on a bicycle.
• Guests should be aware that there are certain inherent risks involved with any cycling excursion.
• A parent must accompany children under the age of 16.
• Tour operates in all weather conditions.
• Itinerary and route may vary.