Explore the area via Segway, navigating quaint villages and speeding up for the hills and slopes of the Dingli Cliffs. After an orientation, you’re on your way to charming Dingli and toward Buskett. Once you’ve mastered how to use your Segway, then you can up the speed and see how it handles the terrain at lush Buskett Gardens. After a stop at the 17th-century Mary Magdalene Chapel, enjoy a short break for photos and the purchase of some refreshments.
• Fun, 3.5-hour tour via Segway: It’s easy to learn how to use a Segway, a two-wheeled, self-balancing electric vehicle.
• Two-part adventure: Get your bearings first, then speed up as you navigate hills and slopes.
• Explore the Dingli Cliffs: Take on steeper terrain; reward yourself with great views of the tiny island of Filfla below.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What ot Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour - particularly tours categorized as "strenuous".
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.