Panama Canal Eastbound Cruise
Leaving from Los Angeles, California, on the Vision of the Seas. Select Sail Date
Cayman Highlights - GCN2
Starting from $40.99 USD / Adult*
Starting from $40.99 USD / Kids Under 12*
- Book This Excursion
- to add this to your cruise reservation
Experience Grand Cayman’s illustrious history, tropical scenery and quirky attractions on a fully guided motor coach drive through George Town with stops at an observation tower and a real-life town called Hell. Welcome to the capital of the Cayman Islands, a glitzy hub for duty-free shopping and pristine beaches. Your narrated coach drive begins along the coral sands of Seven Mile Beach, considered one of the best beaches in the Caribbean. Then glimpse the memorial statues in Heroes Square before seeing Government House, official residence of the governor. A stop in Camana Bay, a lively waterfront town, lets you climb a 75-foot Observation Tower, as you wind past Venetian glass mosaics depicting underwater scenes. At the top you’ll relish 360-degree views of Seven Mile Beach, George Town and the North Sound. Make a quick stop by the Tortuga Rum Outlet to sample sweet treats then it’s on to Hell, a town whose name comes from its unusual black limestone rock formations. Snap photos and send a postcard home that’s “mailed from Hell” before making your way back to the ship. This all-encompassing trip captures all sorts of Cayman treasures.
• George Town: Enjoy a narrated coach drive past beautiful Seven Mile Beach, Heroes Square and the historical Government House.
• Camana Bay: Climb to the top of an Observation Tower and take in panoramic views of the Cayman Islands’ capital.
• Hell: Marvel at the black dolomite rocks of this popular attraction and send home a postcard to your loved ones.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Comfortable clothing
• Walking shoes
• Guests must be able to walk approximately .1 miles over uneven surfaces, with inclines and about 13 steps and extended periods of standing.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• This tour is not suitable for full-time wheelchair/motorized scooter users.
• Guests must be able to enter/exit bus independently.
• Guests needing special assistance must be accompanied by an able-bodied companion.
• Guests must sign a waiver form to participate.
• Participation limited but minimum required for tour to operate.
• Tour sequence may vary.
• Guests under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult.
Activity Type: Destination Highlights
Top Reasons To Book Our Shore Excursions:
- Tour With Us For Unbeatable Value: Unique experiences crafted for all kinds of travelers make Royal Caribbean Shore Excursions the best all-around value.
- Best Local Tours: We team up with the top tour operators in each port to deliver the highest-quality, handpicked tours.
- In-Depth Experiences: Immerse yourself in culturally rich tours that change the way you see the world.
- Worry-Free Gaurantee: Enjoy peace of mind with guaranteed return to the ship and hassle-free cancellation.
- Our most popular tours and activities often sell out so we recommend advance booking for the best selection and availability.
Prices of Shore Excursions include local transportation, such as motor coaches, limousines, taxis and boats (unless otherwise indicated in the excursion description). Meals and/or beverages are only provided when specified in the excursion description. Snorkeling, scuba and golf tours only include the equipment specified as part of the price. Shore Excursions are subject to cancellation or modification, depending on the number of guests participating. In the event of an excursion cancellation or modification, we will endeavor to provide advance notice to you. Certain tours have a minimum booking requirement, or must be limited to a maximum number of participants. Not all excursions described on this website may be available during a particular sailing. Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. reserves the right to cancel any Shore Excursion due to inclement weather conditions, or any other reason whatsoever, and shall not be liable for any loss whatsoever to guest(s) by reason of such cancellation. Full refunds will be extended to guests holding tickets for cancelled Shore Excursions. The Guest accepts that Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. acts as agent only for passengers and has no responsibility for the performance of the Shore Excursions herein specified. See your travel partner for additional terms and conditions applicable to your purchase of a Shore Excursion. Shore Excursions can be modified or cancelled up to 48 hours prior to tour port arrival without penalty. Tours involving flights, trains, special events, overnight stays, hotel stays and Private Journeys must be cancelled 30 days prior to sailing to avoid cancellation penalties. Other restrictions may apply. These terms do not apply to Perfect Day at CocoCay activities; see Perfect Day at CocoCay activities-specific terms and conditions below + In the unlikely event that your tour is significantly delayed, we’ll make all the arrangements for you to return to the ship at the earliest opportunity at no expense to you.
The following terms apply to Perfect Day at CocoCay activities only. Prices Reflect Savings. Perfect Day at Cococay activities are subject to availability. Meal and/or beverages are provided only if specified. Guest may cancel purchase(s) made via Cruise Planner up to forty-eight hours prior to the cruise departure date. Perfect Day at Cococay activities can be modified or cancelled up to 48 hours prior to arrival at Perfect Day at CocoCay without penalty. Royal Caribbean International reserves the right to cancel any Perfect Day at Cococay activities due to inclement weather conditions, or any other reason whatsoever, and shall not be liable for any loss whatsoever to guest(s) by reason of such cancellation; guests will be issued a refund in the original form of payment to the guest folio. Other restrictions may apply. Royal Caribbean International reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update fares, fees and surcharges at any time without prior notice. All destination features and experiences, and related delivery timing for these features, are currently in development and are subject to change without notice. Coco Beach Club, overwater cabanas and South Beach are currently in development and are scheduled to open December 2019; all features and timing are subject to change without notice. Images and messaging for Perfect Day at CocoCay may include artistic renderings. Perfect Day and CocoCay are registered trademarks of Royal Caribbean. ©2019 Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
- *Prices are average per person, cruise only, based on occupancy selected, reflect promotional savings (if any), for new individual bookings, are subject to change and availability.
- Taxes, fees and port expenses are subject to change.
- Additional terms and conditions apply to offers; click on the respective link for offer details.