Package Holidays Terms and Conditions
1. Cruise & Stay package prices are inclusive of taxes and exclude gratuities, service charges and additional purchases.
2. Alternative flights from selected other UK airports may be available at a price supplement.
3. Itineraries, dates and pricing are correct at the time of publication, but are subject to availability and change.
4. The advertised per-person prices apply to individual bookings only. Group bookings are not eligible for this offer.
5. Packages are only available for bookings through a travel agent or by calling our UK call centre on 0344 493 2069 quoting the relevant Package Code displayed on each of the Cruise & Stay packages which can be found at https://www.royalcaribbean.com/gbr/en/discover-cruise-holidays/package-holidays Unless otherwise stated, Local call charges apply. Any available free phone number will be notified in our marketing materials.
6. These Packages are not combinable with any other promotion including Crown & Anchor discounts, Travel Agent Rates / Interline Rates / Net Tour Op Rates / Gross Tour Op Rates / Friends & Family (unless otherwise stated) or any form of non-revenue price programs such as, but not limited to Seminars at Sea, Perishable Inventory & complimentary prize winner staterooms.
7. Packages are combinable with Future Cruise Certificates. Payment utilizing a Future Cruise Certificate may only be used in part payment of a Cruise & Stay package for the cruise element only. Contact a cruise consultant for the applicable value.
8. Featured Packages may be more restrictive than a Standard Package or a Build Your Own Package. The following changes are not permitted:
Removing any components of the Package e.g. hotel or flight, or seeking a price reduction because a component is not required;
Changing guest numbers i.e. adding/removing guests from the booking;
Varying the holiday duration i.e. adding or removing days to the Package;
Downgrading ship stateroom category. Upgrades are permitted subject to payment of a supplement at the prevailing rate, and subject to availability;
Changing guest names except where any guest is constrained from travelling for reasons outside of their control and meets the requirements for transferring a booking pursuant to the UK Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangements, 2018;
9. Cruise-and-Stay packages are subject to our general Booking Terms and Conditions For inclusions, cancellation charges, details of ATOL protection and other information, please refer to the Royal Caribbean website at https://www.royalcaribbean.com/gbr/en/terms-and-conditions .
10. In the event of a conflict between the above booking terms and conditions and these Package terms and conditions, these Package terms and conditions shall prevail.
11. Featured tours and attractions are provided by local operators who are entirely independent of RCL who act as the agent for these independent operators.
12. Where applicable, VOOM Surf Internet Wi-Fi is only available to the 1st guest in the stateroom only. The VOOM Surf Internet Wi-Fi package will allow you to browse the web, check email, and share photos on 1 device only for the duration of your cruise. Packages are offered by RCL Cruises Limited t/a Royal Caribbean International (company number 07366612) with registered office address at Building 3, The Heights, Brooklands, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 0NY.
Ships registered in the Bahamas.