Royal Caribbean is pioneering the industry’s fastest, smoothest guest check-in at our new Terminal A. Expedited Arrival will allow guests to check-in in just a few steps, hand off their bags and go from “car to bar” in mere minutes, without lines or paperwork to fill out.
CHECK IN BEFORE YOU BOARD
- Please complete your check-in at least 24 hours before your sailing to skip the counter.
- For the best experience, download the free Royal Caribbean International app, available on Google Play and the App store. You’ll be able to check-in and access your SetSail Pass on your mobile device.
- Otherwise, you can check-in and print your SetSail Pass.
- When you arrive at the terminal, be sure you have your SetSail Pass ready in hand (either printed or on the app) along with the credit card you registered for expenses and required identification documents.
AT THE TERMINAL
- If you’re parking at Terminal A, agents will be in the parking garage to receive your luggage and review your documents.
- If you’re taking a taxi or using a ride sharing service, agents will be awaiting you at the drop off area.
- In both cases, after your documents are reviewed, you’ll proceed onto the ship.
CHECK-IN ON SITE
- Didn’t get to complete check-in or forgot your printouts? You’ll head to the check-in desk and our agents will take care of you. But for the quickest experience, we recommend you check-in at least 24 hours before your sailing.