Casino Royale Update:
14 APRIL 2021
Dear Club Royale Guests,
At Royal Caribbean International, our guest and crew safety and well-being are always our top priorities. In order to allow additional time for our return to service preparations, we have decided to extend the suspension of sailings for our global fleet until 30 June 2021 – excluding sailings onboard Quantum, Spectrum, Voyager, Anthem, Adventure, Vision, Jewel and Odyssey of the Seas. Our plan is to resume further operation in July; however, the following circumstances have extended the suspension for the following ships and sailings:
• Quantum of the Seas Alaska sailings departing 5 April to 14 October 2021: in order to allow additional time for our preparation, Quantum of the Seas will remain in the Asia-Pacific region.
• Odyssey of the Seas 9 May to 28 October 2021 sailings departing from Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy. Instead, Odyssey will begin her inaugural season out of a new homeport, Haifa, Israel from June to October 2021. These new sailings are available for residents of Israel only.
• Adventure of the Seas 5 June to 14 October 2021: instead of offering sailings from Barcelona, Spain, Adventure of the Seas will now offer sailings from Nassau, Bahamas beginning June 2021.
• Vision of the Seas 6 June to 29 August 2021: instead of offering sailings from San Juan, Puerto Rico, Vision of the Seas will now offer sailings from Bermuda beginning June 2021.
• Jewel of the Seas 7 June to 31 October 2021: instead of offering sailings from Northern Europe; Barcelona, Spain and Boston, Massachusetts, Jewel of the Seas will now offer sailings from Limassol, Cyprus beginning June 2021.
• Anthem of the Seas 4 June to 29 August 2021: instead of offering European sailings, Anthem of the Seas will now offer Ocean Getaways and British Isles itineraries from Southampton exclusively for UK residents.
Here is an important update for your Club Royale membership:
2019 & 2020 TIER STATUS EXTENSION
All Club Royale members will receive an extension of their 2020 tier status until 31 March 2022. Additionally, members who were in jeopardy of losing their tier status on the recent 1 April 2020 renewal date will receive an extension on their status until 31 March 2022. This means that you will enjoy all your benefits and perks for the next 24 months.
ANNUAL CRUISE BENEFIT
Any members who were not able to take advantage of their 2019 annual complimentary cruise benefit will be able to redeem it until 31 March 2021 and sail by 31 December 2021.
We remain committed to extending our cruise offers to you, and our Casino Representatives are here to assist whenever you are ready and able to travel once again.
As part of the Royal Caribbean and Club Royale family, our Casino Representatives are available on +1 888-561-2234 to support and assist with any questions or concerns you may have.