Royal Caribbean Directions to Venice, Italy Cruise Terminal:
From Marco Polo Airport (VCE) (10 miles to pier, 20-/30-minute drive):
- Follow blue traffic signs indicating Venezia
- At the end of the bridge on the lagoon "Ponte della Liberta", which connects the mainland with Venice, stay in the right-hand lane and turn right at the traffic lights.
- At the end of the road there is a roundabout: proceed straight on to the Port Security gate for entry.
- You may be asked to present your cruise ticket booklet for entry.
- Proceed to the luggage drop off area near to the entrance of the Terminal where the ship is docked.
Long-term parking is not available. Hire cars, taxis and water taxis are available for hire at the airport.
* All rates and prices are subject to change.
** Royal Caribbean is not responsible for theft or damage to vehicles.