Enjoy exclusive offers and promotions year-round, because when you're a member of the Crown & Anchor® Society, we're always looking to recognize and reward you.
- Discounts on Balcony & Suite staterooms 1
- Exclusive Email Offers including access to our weekly Crown & Anchor® Preview Sale 2
- Complimentary 7-night cruise in a Balcony stateroom for 700 and 1050 cruise points 3
- Crown & Anchor Exclusive Rates - up to 25% off on close-in sailings 4
- For a full list of your benefits, click here
From onboard coupons to exclusive invitations and events: These are just some of the onboard perks you'll receive as part of your Crown & Anchor® Society membership.
- Onboard Offers are preloaded to your SeaPass card. Refer to your onboard Welcome Letter for details.
- Signature Lapel Pin
- Welcome Amenity upon arrival6
- Priority wait list for Shore Excursions/Vitality℠ Day Spa Services/Main Dining Room
- Diamond Lounge Access (on select ships) 7
- Daily Happy Hour in the Diamond Lounge with light h'ordeuvres and drinks8
- Six beverage vouchers to be used at any bar, at any time, including the daily Happy Hour and private destinations.
- Priority access to dedicated seating in entertainment venues up to 45 minutes prior to showtime9
- Cheers with an Officer and lunch event for members with 340 or more cruise points10
- Upgraded bathroom amenities
- Bonus Gift 11
- Personalized lapel pin for Pinnacle Club
- Personalized Pinnacle Club SeaPass Card with Exclusive Privileges
- Flexible Arrival allows you to check in at the terminal no earlier than one hour before the arrival window you select ahead of your sailing, or one hour after
- Matching Celebrity Cruises® Captain's Club member benefits 5
BENEFITS ON LAND
The benefits of being a Crown & Anchor® Society member continue from ship to shore, so no matter where you are in the world, you can reward yourself. After all, you deserve it!
- Exclusive access to Diamond Plus & Pinnacle Club call center staff members
- Royal Caribbean Logo Identification Luggage Tags
- Crown & Anchor Society Desk for membership inquiries (800) 526-9723