Canada & New England Cruise
Leaving from Boston, Massachusetts, on the Brilliance of the Seas. Select Sail Date
Brilliance of the Seas
One Beautiful Ship. One Incredible Getaway.
Let the sun shine in onboard Brilliance of the Seas®, which combines panoramic vistas and wide-open spaces to create an awe-inspiring cruise experience. With floor-to-ceiling windows throughout, you'll never be at a loss for an incredible view. Plus, enjoy signature features like the rock climbing wall, contemporary musical productions and the adults-only Solarium area*.
* During inclement weather and select hours, the ship may permit the Solarium Pool to be used by persons under age 16 provided they are directly supervised by a parent or guardian.
Dine in Style
Take part in a culinary feast with our personalized, award-winning dining options.
From the young to the young-at-heart, explore countless activities that the whole family can enjoy.
Did you know?
Acres of glass enclose Brilliance of the Seas®, giving guests a gorgeous panoramic view from all areas of the ship.
One beautiful ship, one incredible getaway
Rest & Recharge
- 6 pools and whirlpools, including the Solarium
- VitalitySM Spa featuring 100+ treatments and a thermal suite*
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center offering classes such as yoga and Pilates*
- Diamond Club**
- Poolside, outdoor movie screen
- Flat-screen televisions in staterooms, shipwide Wi-Fi and digital signs
* Additional charges may apply.
** Concierge Club reserved for Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Crown & Anchor Society members, and select suite guests. Diamond Lounge will be available for Diamond and above tier level members.
Pools & whirlpools
Kick back and relax pool side.
- Adventure Beach kids’ pool with waterslide
- Royal Caribbean’s signature rock climbing wall
- Brilliance Fairwinds mini-golf course
- Broadway-style productions in the Pacifica Theater included in your fare
- Chic and sophisticated Centrum experience with enriching daytime activities, dazzling nightly entertainment and jaw-dropping aerial spectacles
- R Bar, featuring a sophisticated 1960s vibe, complete with iconic furnishing and signature cocktails created by a savvy and personable mixologist
- English-style pub
- Vintages, Royal Caribbean's first-ever wine bar at sea
Revitalize your senses.
Exceptional Dining Choices
- Complimentary multi-course dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner in the Minstrel Dining Room
- Additional complimentary options include Windjammer Café, Seaview Café and a pizzeria
- Chops Grille steakhouse†
- Complimentary Park Café
- Chef's Table intimate dining experience
- Giovanni's Table Italian restaurant†
- Izumi Japanese Cuisine, featuring a la carte sushi selections†
- Rita's Cantina for Mexican fare favorites
† Fee may apply.
Crew members to serve you
The "royal" treatment at your beck and call.
- *Unless otherwise noted, prices are per person, for new reservations, and are subject to availability and change until booking is confirmed. "Deals" pricing reflects the special rate(s) you may be eligible for. Proof of eligibility required. If eligibility cannot be validated, you will be charged the standard rate or denied boarding.
- Taxes, fees and port expenses are subject to change.
- Additional terms and conditions apply to offers; click on the respective link for offer details.