Canada & New England Cruise
Leaving from Baltimore, Maryland, on the Grandeur of the Seas. Select Sail Date
Grandeur of the Seas
Spectacular Destinations, Incredible Onboard Moments
Sizzling, sultry, simply unforgettable moments aboard Grandeur of the Seas® have gotten even better. Enjoy dining experiences, like the complimentary Park Café and upscale specialty restaurants Chops Grille, Chef’s Table, Izumi and Giovanni’s Table. Hang out by the main pool and watch sports or movies on a larger-than-life outdoor movie screen. Catch the gravity-defying acrobatic entertainment in the Centrum. Unwind at the R Bar, a new addition with a laid-back, 1960s vibe.
Round out your vacation with all the incredible amenities that made Grandeur of the Seas stand out in the first place. Gear up for the rock climbing wall, treat yourself at the VitalitySM Spa or retreat to the adults-only Solarium area*.
* During inclement weather and select hours, the ship may permit the Solarium Pool to be used by persons under age 16 provided they are directly supervised by a parent or guardian.
From the young to the young-at-heart, explore countless activities that the whole family can enjoy.
Dine in Style
Take part in a culinary feast with our personalized, award-winning dining options.
Did you know?
Grandeur of the Seas® is more than twice as long and four times as tall as the Hollywood Sign in Los Angeles.
Spectacular destinations, incredible onboard moments
Entertainment for Everyone
- Outdoor, poolside movie screen
- Flat-screen televisions in staterooms
- Centrum aerial entertainment, featuring daring acrobatic shows set against artful lighting and LED screens
- Complimentary Broadway-style entertainment in the main theater.
To explore and discover.
- Viking Crown Lounge®, our signature nightclub at the top of the ship
- Retro-glamorous R Bar featuring iconic furnishings and signature cocktails
- Diamond Club and Concierge Club†
- 190 slots and 11 tables in the Vegas-style Casino Royale
- 8 bars and lounges that never have a cover, including the South Pacific Lounge
† Diamond Club available for Diamond and above tier level members. Concierge Club reserved for Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Crown & Anchor Society members, and select suite guests.
Pools & whirlpools
Kick back and relax pool side.
More Dining Options
- Complimentary Park Café, a deli-style bistro with sandwiches, paninis and more
- Chef’s Table with an exclusive five-course menu for 12-16 guests^
- Chops Grille steakhouse^
- Izumi restaurant featuring Japanese cuisine with sushi à la carte^
- Giovanni’s Table, a casual Italian trattoria^
^ Additional charges apply for specialty dining venues.
Bars & lounges
Where the night comes alive.
- *Prices are average per person, cruise only, based on double occupancy, reflect promotional savings (if any), for new individual bookings, are subject to change and availability.
- Taxes, fees and port expenses are subject to change.
- Additional terms and conditions apply to offers; click on the respective link for offer details.