Westbound Panama Canal Cruise
Leaving from San Juan, Puerto Rico, on the Jewel of the Seas. Select Sail Date
Jewel of the Seas
Every View, Picture-worthy. Every Moment, Unforgettable.
With acres of glass throughout and elevators facing the sea, the dazzling Jewel of the Seas® will leave you breathless. Bask in the tranquil adults-only Solarium area*, try your luck at the Casino Royale or dine in one of our specialty restaurants for a low cover charge. Enjoy the ultimate cruise getaway onboard this spectacular ship and find out why it’s called the Jewel of the Seas.
* During inclement weather and select hours, the ship may permit the Solarium Pool to be used by persons under age 16 provided they are directly supervised by a parent or guardian.
From the young to the young-at-heart, explore countless activities that the whole family can enjoy.
Dine in Style
Take part in a culinary feast with our personalized, award-winning dining options.
Did you know?
Jewel of the Seas® is more than three times as tall as the great clock tower at the Palace of Westminster in London.
Every view, picture-worthy. Every moment, unforgettable
- Sports court
- Golf simulators
- Rock climbing wall
- Fairways of Jewel mini golf
- Contemporary musical productions in the Coral Theater.
- Adventure Ocean® Youth Program for kids, tweens and teens
Pools & whirlpools
Kick back and relax pool side.
Casual or Fine Dining
- Complimentary breakfast, lunch and dinner in the Tides Dining Room
- More complimentary options, including Windjammer Marketplace, pizzeria and Seaview Café
- Café Latté-tudes, a modern coffee bar**
- Chops Grille steakhouse featuring Chicago-style “chops”**
- Portofino restaurant offering an elegant atmosphere for Italian dining**
** Additional charges apply for specialty dining venues.
Revitalize your senses.
Lounge & Relax
- VitalitySM Spa with 100+ ways to pamper yourself†
- 6 pools and whirlpools, including the Solarium—an adults-only retreat†
- Yoga, Pilates and tai chi classes offered in the state-of-the-art Fitness Center††
- 16 bars, clubs and lounges that never have a cover, including The Safari Club with self-leveling pool tables and The Pit Stop sports bar
† During inclement weather and select hours, the ship may permit the Solarium Pool to be used by persons under age 16 provided they are directly supervised by a parent or guardian.
†† Additional charges may apply.
Crew members to serve you
The "royal" treatment at your beck and call.
- *Prices are average per person, cruise only, based on double occupancy, reflect promotional savings (if any), for new individual bookings, are subject to change and availability.
- Taxes, fees and port expenses are subject to change.
- Additional terms and conditions apply to offers; click on the respective link for offer details.