Canada & New England Cruise
Leaving from Cape Liberty, New Jersey, on the Liberty of the Seas. Select Sail Date
Liberty of the Seas
Now with More to See, More to Do, More to Love
Liberty of the Seas® is packed with even more phenomenal onboard experiences. Take advantage of photo ops with your favorite Madagascar character. Watch a poolside movie under the stars or catch new-release movies in 3D. Put on your boogie shoes for the complimentary Broadway show Saturday Night Fever: The Musical. Enjoy a nightcap as the day winds down in the freshly renovated Vintages wine bar.
Plus, all the favorite complimentary features that made Liberty of the Seas memorable are still there—FlowRider®, cantilevered whirlpools, Royal Promenade, ice-skating rinks, rock climbing wall and more.
Create unforgettable moments with your favorite characters from DreamWorks movies.
From the young to the young-at-heart, explore countless activities that the whole family can enjoy.
Did you know?
Liberty of the Seas® is 208 feet long—approximately the same length as two Statues of Liberty
Now with more to see, more to do, more to love
Relaxation & Entertainment
- Complimentary Broadway hit Saturday Night Fever: The Musical—only available on Royal Caribbean
- Complimentary ice-skating shows in Studio B
- 10 pools and whirlpools, including two cantilevered whirlpools overlooking the ocean and the adults-only Solarium pool*
- 100+ treatments to choose from at the VitalitySM Spa, including massages and acupuncture**
* During inclement weather and select hours, the ship may permit the Solarium Pool to be used by persons under age 16 provided they are directly supervised by a parent or guardian.
** Additional charges may apply.
Pools & whirlpools
Kick back and relax pool side.
- Outdoor, poolside movie screen
- 3D movie theater with complimentary, new-release movies
- ImagineOcean! Puppet Show
- DreamWorks Experience featuring character breakfast, shows and photo opps with characters from Shrek, Madagascar and more
- H2O ZoneSM kids’ water park
- Educational and award-winning Adventure Ocean® Youth Program for kids, tweens and teens
*There is a $10.00 per person charge for all guests over the age of six for the DreamWorks Character Breakfast.
Revitalize your senses.
Unparalleled Dining Options
- Renovated, more intimate Vintages wine bar†
- Frozen treats and snacks at Ben & Jerry’s®†
- All-American shakes, burgers and fries at Johnny Rockets®†
- Specialty restaurants, such as Chops Grille steakhouse†
- Room service††
- Complimentary, multi-course fine dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- More complimentary dining options include Windjammer Marketplace, Sorrento’s Pizza, and Café Promenade for coffee, pastries and snacks
† Additional charges apply for specialty dining venues.
†† Fee may apply.
Crew members to serve you
The "royal" treatment at your beck and call.
- *Prices are average per person, cruise only, based on double occupancy, reflect promotional savings (if any), for new individual bookings, are subject to change and availability.
- Taxes, fees and port expenses are subject to change.
- Additional terms and conditions apply to offers; click on the respective link for offer details.