Leaving from Sydney, Australia, on the Rhapsody of the Seas. Select Sail Date
Rhapsody of the Seas
Incredible Views from Alaska to Australia
From the snow-capped mountain coasts of Alaska to the skyline views of Sydney, Australia, Rhapsody of the Seas® delivers an unforgettable cruise vacation. Make reservations at Royal Caribbean’s signature steakhouse, Chops Grille, and treat your palate to an incredible dining experience. Let the little ones explore safely at sea with the newly added Royal Babies and Tots Nursery®. Relax in the VIP Diamond Club or Concierge Club* exclusively for Crown & Anchor® Society members.
No matter which hemisphere Rhapsody of the Seas takes you to, there’s always more to love on the world’s most innovative cruise line—from the VitalitySM Spa to the rock climbing wall.
* Diamond Club available for Diamond and above tier level members. Concierge Club reserved for Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Crown & Anchor Society members, and select suite guests.
From the young to the young-at-heart, explore countless activities that the whole family can enjoy.
Did you know?
If you stood Rhapsody of the Seas® on its bow, it would be nearly as tall as the Eiffel Tower.
Incredible views from Alaska to Australia
- Centrum aerial entertainment featuring daring acrobatic shows set against artful lighting and LED screens
- R Bar, a retro-glamorous bar with iconic furnishings and signature cocktails
- Outdoor, poolside movie screen
- Flat-screen televisions in staterooms
- Vegas-style Casino Royale offering 162 slots and 11 tables
- Complimentary Broadway-style entertainment in the Broadway Melodies Theater
To explore and discover.
- Video game arcade
- Complimentary rock climbing wall
- Complimentary Adventure Ocean® Youth Program
Pools & whirlpools
Kick back and relax pool side.
Even More Dining
- Complimentary Park Café, a deli-style bistro with sandwiches, paninis and more
- Chef’s Table, offering a five-course meal experience with unique wine pairings*
- Chops Grille steakhouse*
- Giovanni’s Table, featuring casual Italian dining*
- Izumi restaurant with Japanese cuisine and sushi rolls à la carte*
- À la carte menu at the recently added Viking Crown Lounge® featuring bite-sized portions of classic dishes*
- Complimentary breakfast, lunch and dinner in the main dining room
* Additional charges apply for specialty dining venues.
Bars & lounges
Where the night comes alive.
- *Prices are average per person, cruise only, based on double occupancy, reflect promotional savings (if any), for new individual bookings, are subject to change and availability.
- Taxes, fees and port expenses are subject to change.
- Additional terms and conditions apply to offers; click on the respective link for offer details.