Snowbird Migration Cruise
Leaving from Quebec City, Quebec, Canada, on the Serenade of the Seas. Select Sail Date
Serenade of the Seas
Unforgettable At-Sea Moments, Incredible Views Along the Way
Explore Serenade of the Seas®, a dreamlike ship that's sleek and sunlit, with panoramic vistas and wide-open spaces at every turn. Enjoy an amazing view with the ship's floor-to-ceiling glass windows, relax by the tranquil adults-only Solarium pool* or try your luck at the Casino Royale.
* During inclement weather and select hours, the ship may permit the Solarium Pool to be used by persons under age 16 provided they are directly supervised by a parent or guardian.
From the young to the young-at-heart, explore countless activities that the whole family can enjoy.
Dine in Style
Take part in a culinary feast with our personalized, award-winning dining options.
Did you know?
The Godmother of Serenade of the Seas® is film and comedy legend Whoopie Goldberg.
Unforgettable at-sea moments. Incredible views along the way
More Relaxing Amenities
- Poolside, outdoor movie screen
- Diamond Club and Concierge Club*
- Stateroom enhancements such as flat-screen televisions and new shower floors
- VitalitySM Spa featuring a wide array of treatment options**
- 6 pools and whirlpools, including the adults-only Solarium***
* Diamond Club available for Diamond and above tier level members. Concierge Club reserved for Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Crown & Anchor Society members, and select suite guests.
** Additional charges may apply.
*** During inclement weather and select hours, the ship may permit the Solarium Pool to be used by persons under age 16 provided they are directly supervised by a parent or guardian.
Pools & whirlpools
Kick back and relax pool side.
Enjoy the Nightlife
- Centrum aerial entertainment, featuring daring acrobatic shows set against artful lighting and LED screens
- R Bar, a retro-glamorous bar with iconic furnishings and signature cocktails
- Vintages wine bar—an intimate retreat with innovative wine dispensing system
- Casino Royale featuring 195 slots and 12 tables
- Complimentary Broadway-style entertainment in the three-story Tropical Theater
- 16 bars, clubs and lounges that never have a cover, including The Safari Club with self-leveling pool tables
Bars, clubs & lounges
Party the night away - cover free.
- Giovanni’s Table Italian trattoria†
- Chef’s Table intimate dining experience†
- Izumi Japanese cuisine featuring à la carte sushi selections†
- Rita’s Cantina featuring Mexican fare and margaritas†
- Complimentary Park Café
- Complimentary multi-course breakfast, lunch and dinner in the Reflections Dining Room
- More complimentary options including the Windjammer Marketplace, pizzeria and Seaview Café
† Fee may apply.
Crew members to serve you
The "royal" treatment at your beck and call.
- *Unless otherwise noted, prices are per person, for new reservations, and are subject to availability and change until booking is confirmed. "Deals" pricing reflects the special rate(s) you may be eligible for. Proof of eligibility required. If eligibility cannot be validated, you will be charged the standard rate or denied boarding.
- Taxes, fees and port expenses are subject to change.
- Additional terms and conditions apply to offers; click on the respective link for offer details.