Snowbird Migration Cruise
Leaving from Quebec City, Quebec, Canada, on the Serenade of the Seas. Select Sail Date
Serenade of the Seas
Unforgettable At-Sea Moments, Incredible Views Along the Way
Explore Serenade of the Seas®, a dreamlike ship that's sleek and sunlit, with panoramic vistas and wide-open spaces at every turn. Enjoy an amazing view with the ship's floor-to-ceiling glass windows, relax by the tranquil adults-only Solarium pool* or try your luck at the Casino Royale.
* During inclement weather and select hours, the ship may permit the Solarium Pool to be used by persons under age 16 provided they are directly supervised by a parent or guardian.
From the young to the young-at-heart, explore countless activities that the whole family can enjoy.
Dine in Style
Take part in a culinary feast with our personalized, award-winning dining options.
Did you know?
The Godmother of Serenade of the Seas® is film and comedy legend Whoopie Goldberg.
Unforgettable at-sea moments. Incredible views along the way
More Relaxing Amenities
- Poolside, outdoor movie screen
- Diamond Club and Concierge Club*
- Stateroom enhancements such as flat-screen televisions and new shower floors
- VitalitySM Spa featuring a wide array of treatment options**
- 6 pools and whirlpools, including the adults-only Solarium***
* Diamond Club available for Diamond and above tier level members. Concierge Club reserved for Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Crown & Anchor Society members, and select suite guests.
** Additional charges may apply.
*** During inclement weather and select hours, the ship may permit the Solarium Pool to be used by persons under age 16 provided they are directly supervised by a parent or guardian.
Pools & whirlpools
Kick back and relax pool side.
Enjoy the Nightlife
- Centrum aerial entertainment, featuring daring acrobatic shows set against artful lighting and LED screens
- R Bar, a retro-glamorous bar with iconic furnishings and signature cocktails
- Vintages wine bar—an intimate retreat with innovative wine dispensing system
- Casino Royale featuring 195 slots and 12 tables
- Complimentary Broadway-style entertainment in the three-story Tropical Theater
- 16 bars, clubs and lounges that never have a cover, including The Safari Club with self-leveling pool tables
Bars, clubs & lounges
Party the night away - cover free.
- Giovanni’s Table Italian trattoria†
- Chef’s Table intimate dining experience†
- Izumi Japanese cuisine featuring à la carte sushi selections†
- Rita’s Cantina featuring Mexican fare and margaritas†
- Complimentary Park Café
- Complimentary multi-course breakfast, lunch and dinner in the Reflections Dining Room
- More complimentary options including the Windjammer Marketplace, pizzeria and Seaview Café
† Fee may apply.
Crew members to serve you
The "royal" treatment at your beck and call.
- *Prices are average per person, cruise only, based on double occupancy, reflect promotional savings (if any), for new individual bookings, are subject to change and availability.
- Taxes, fees and port expenses are subject to change.
- Additional terms and conditions apply to offers; click on the respective link for offer details.