The One Thing You Don't Want to Miss
Walk the cobblestone and brick of the Freedom Trail and you'll see many monuments to Boston's rich history. Beginning at Boston Common, you'll pass the site of the Boston Massacre and go on to Faneuil Hall, Paul Revere's House and Charlestown, among many other places central to American history. You'll find out why they call Boston "The Walking City."
Other Fun Things to Do
- Head for Boston Common and retrace the footsteps of the ducks in the book Make Way for Ducklings or take a ride on the legendary swan boats.
- Shop in some of the world's finest stores on famous Newbury Street. You'll find everything from Prada® and Chanel® to Gap® and Banana Republic®.
- Catch a game at Fenway Park, one of the oldest baseball venues in America.
- Walk Harvard Square's streets that date from 1631 to see its famous bookstores, eclectic shopping, art galleries, cultural theatres, and some of the best dining in all of Boston.
- Trade in your cruise ship for a unique and exciting DUCK - a WWII water-landing vehicle. Tour the best of Boston and soak up a view of the skyline while your "ConDUCKtor" enlightens you with fun facts and insights.
- Tour Lexington and Concord, the grounds that launched the Revolutionary War. Walk the streets of Paul Revere to see the Concord Museum, Minuteman Statue homes of Ralph Waldo Emerson, Nathanial Hawthorne and Louisa May Alcott.
Get a Taste of Local Flavor
New England clam chowder isn't just a soup around here, it's an institution. You'll find it anywhere, but a popular choice with locals is Legal Seafood's Inaugural Clam Chowder.
The official currency of the United States is the U.S. Dollar (USD).
Weather in Boston, Massachusetts
|| 3.6 in
|| 9.14 cm