The One Thing You Don't Want to Miss
Explore Bermuda after the sun sets. From calypso to starlight cruises, you'll discover enough diversions here to keep you partying all night.
Other Fun Things to Do
- Take a fascinating cruise on one of Bermuda's glass-bottom boats and view Bermuda's rainbow-colored undersea world of fish and coral formations.
- Browse the shops and museums of the Royal Naval Dockyard.
- Party Bermuda-style on an Island Calypso Cruise.
- Troll for blue marlin and other big game fish on a deep-sea fishing adventure.
- Catch a round of golf at one of the many courses on this beautiful island.
Shopping for Bargains
Bermudian products are available at great prices. These products, exclusive to Bermuda, include cedar-wood gifts, commemorative coins, miniature ceramic cottages, handbags with cedar and mahogany handles, hand-crafted gold jewelry, polished shark's teeth mounted in 14-karat gold and the famous Bermuda shorts.
The Bermuda dollar (BMD) is the official currency. It is on par with the U.S. dollar. U.S. dollars, traveler's checks and credit cards are widely accepted.
Weather in Kings Wharf, Bermuda
|| 3.57 in
|| 9.07 cm