Anthem of the Seas
- Gangways are wide enough to accommodate most wheelchairs and scooters.
- There is an accessible route to the tendering platform.
- 34 accessible staterooms
- Accessible staterooms have wider automatic entry doors, roll-in showers, grab bars, turning spaces, lowered stateroom vanity, lower closet rods, lowered safe, raised toilet, fold-down shower bench, hand-held shower head, lowered sink, open bed frames, amplified telephones and captioned televisions
- View accessible stateroom page for specific stateroom details.
- View deck plans for locations of accessible staterooms.
- There are accessible public restrooms available with automatic doors.
- All decks have elevator access.
Food & Beverage
- All dining and bar venues offer wheelchair seating
- Two70, Boleros – lower bar counter
- Lift at main pool and whirlpool
- Stairs and lift at Solarium pool
- Lower playing tables in Casino
- Forward and rear wheelchair seating in Royal Theater and Two70
- SeaPlex; elevator to upper level of Seaplex
- Platform lifts to Flowride and iFly by Ripcord
- Jogging Track
- Video arcade
- Adventure Ocean Youth Center
- Teen Center
Spa & Fitness Center
- Wet treatment room with roll-in shower
- Dry treatment room
- Fitness equipment
- Changing Room
- Lowered counter at Guest Relations
- Amplified phones
- Assistive listening systems in Royal Theater
- Braille/tactile public room signage
- Braille/tactile elevator buttons and audio call signals
- Braille deck numbers on staircase handrails
- Braille/tactile stateroom numbers
- Beauty Salon
- Art & Photo Gallery
- Internet Café
- Conference Center