Take a ride on the Belizean wild side. Begin your wildlife encounter with a boat ride along the waters of the Old Belize River, frequented by crocodiles, turtles, manatees, dolphins, howler monkeys, and exotic birds inside a lush tropical setting. After a stop for lunch, travel to the famous wildlife habitat known as the Belize Zoo, home to five species of cats, (jaguars, pumas, ocelots, jaguarundi, and margays), as well as tapirs and even the great Jabiru stork.
• Old Belize River: Enjoy a guided tour of these densely populated river waters filled with exotic wildlife.
• Belize Zoo: Explore Belize’s famous habitat and see local species, including imposing jaguars, pumas, ocelots, jaguarondi, and margays.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Insect repellant
• Poncho in case of rain What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses Important Notes:
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Due to the nature of this wildlife viewing tour, the boats used have little or no cover so as not to obstruct the viewing of any animals that may be spotted in the trees overhead.
• Guests are advised to wear appropriate sun protection.