Enjoy a city tour highlighting the history and culture of Belize before experiencing a rush of adrenaline on a high-speed airboat ride. Your adventure begins with a scenic tour of some of Belize’s highlights on your way to the Airport Outpost, where a thrilling airboat ride takes you to Almond Hill Lagoon and into Indian Creek. As you drift through unspoiled marshes and mangroves, be on the lookout for the docile manatees, exotic birds, crocodiles, iguanas, and lovely water lilies.
• Exciting Airboat Ride: Feel the adrenaline rush on a 450-horsepower airboat ride.
• Belize City Highlights Tour: Discover some of the many sights of this beautiful historic city founded in 1683 by shipwrecked British soldiers.
• Almond Hill Lagoon and Indian Creek: Get a taste of Belize’s varied wildlife including manatees, birds, crocodiles, and iguanas.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Insect repellent What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses Important Notes:
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems are not allowed to do this tour due to safety issues.
• Free Wi-Fi available at this tour location.