Take a quick ferry ride to Balmoral Island. Lounge on the white sand beach dotted with umbrellas, splash in the blue Bahamian water, play volleyball or ping-pong, or rent a poolside cabana for some added luxury. For an additional charge, discover the local marine life while snorkeling (based on availability). Snacks or lunch are available for purchase at The Market Restaurant featuring daily local specials. There is even a café for coffee lovers.
• Half-day beach escape: Balmoral Island is 30 minutes away — and a million miles from Nassau’s hustle and bustle.
• Two swimming pools: Keep the sand off your feet as you lounge poolside; upgrade to a cabana for added luxury.
• Many themed bars to enjoy tropical cocktails; special kid’s area and menu, plus complimentary, noodles, tubes, kid’s toys and free Wi-Fi.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
What To Wear:
• Swimsuit and cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by one paying adult on the island.
• Food and alcohol cannot be brought onto the island.
• Any food or alcohol discovered upon arrival at the island will be confiscated and disposed of.
• All guests swim at their own risk.
• Snorkel equipment available for rent at additional cost, based on availability.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
• Food and beverages are not included in this tour.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.