Escape the bustle of the Nassau waterfront for time on the private iconic Pearl Island. Begin with a half-hour commentated harbor cruise, viewing colorful architecture and learning a bit of the area’s history along the way. Relax in one of the sun or shade decks, play on a powder white-sand beach or go for a swim in the crystal-clear Bahamian water. Kayaks, standup paddle boards, beach & board games are also available. When ready climb the iconic lighthouse for a breathtaking view of the surrounding islands. Don your mask, snorkel, vest and fins (all provided) and head to a nearby protected reef within the crystal-clear waters of the Bahamas — less than 50 feet away from the island. Spend half an hour on a guided underwater adventure, discovering vibrant marine life just below the surface. Your time on Pearl Island also includes a delicious Bahamian served lunch with your choice of water or lemonade.
• Beach escape: Enjoy four hours on the beautiful private Pearl Island; relax or play on the beach or shade decks.
• Guided snorkeling: Enjoy a 30-minute underwater adventure with an experienced guide; explore a protected reef teeming with marine life.
• Bahamian lunch: Savor delicious regional fare: BBQ chicken, fish fingers, peas 'n’ rice and coleslaw and your choice of water or lemonade (additional alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages available for purchase).
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Flip-flops or sandals
• Hat and sunglasses
• Shoes with non-slip soles
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by one paying adult on the island.
• Life-guarded beaches
• Gift shop available.
• Includes access to kayaks, standup paddle boards, water-park, beach games & board games.
• Locker rental available for $10 all day use.