Discover the delightful charms of Ketchikan on a classic trolley ride around town, with entertaining storytelling from your driver guide, and a stop in the native village of Saxman to see its stately totem poles.
• Step aboard a trolley and set out to discover Alaska's first city and the salmon capital of the world, Ketchikan, with your driver-guide sharing entertaining stories about the famous town.
• Traverse narrow downtown streets and pass City Park, Ketchikan Creek, and the infamous Married Man's Trail, the entrance point to Ketchikan's notorious red light district in days of yore, before arriving to Saxman.
• Take some time to stroll around amongst the towering, beautiful and significant Native American totems while hearing the fascinating stories behind each one.
• Pop into the gift shop to browse and shop one-of-a-kind, handcrafted souvenirs to remember your adventure long after you leave.
What to Bring:
• Driver’s license
• Local currency
What to Wear:
• Weather-appropriate attire