Experience the essence of Ketchikan's historical spirit with a visit to Saxman Native Village, a scenic trolley tour highlighting the city's rich culture, and a riveting performance of the Great Alaskan Lumberjack Show.
• Board your trolley for a narrated tour of Ketchikan's fascinating sites and spectacular scenery.
• Explore history in Saxman Native Village, a town founded in 1929 with a population of just over 400 people, learning all about how the natives lived during that time.
• Behold the largest standing collection of Native American totem poles with intricate designs once carved by hand.
• Conclude your adventure with a viewing of the Great Alaskan Lumberjack Show, bringing Alaska's colorful logging history to life through an impressive display of lumberjack skills.
What to Bring:
• Local currency
• Credit cards
What to Wear:
• Warm clothing
• Non-slip shoes
• Guests have the option to stay in town at the end of the tour and return by shuttle.