Explore Jerusalem’s rich Jewish heritage on a guided tour of commemorative museums, the Old City’s Jewish Quarter and the sacred Western Wall. See the moving Children’s Memorial and Hall of Remembrance at Yad Vashem Holocaust Museum before admiring the Israel Museum’s Second Temple model. Meander the Jewish Quarter’s narrow paths to view the tomb of King David and ancient Cardo market. Behold the Western Wall, a beloved site for Jewish prayer and pilgrimage for centuries.
This tour is provided by an operator that has been third-party certified to meet the Global Sustainable Tourism Council's Criteria for Tour Operators.
• Museum Exploration: See the Children’s Memorial and Hall of Remembrance at Yad Vashem and the Israel Museum’s Second Temple model.
• Jewish Quarter: Meander through the Old City’s narrow streets, viewing King David’s tomb, treasured synagogues and the ancient Cardo market.
• Western Wall: Behold one of the world’s most sacred Jewish sites, an outdoor synagogue for prayer and pilgrimage for centuries.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour - particularly tours categorized as "strenuous".
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Guests can expect sites to be crowded.